It’s great to work for the YMCA!
We’re a team of around 20 people, working in a variety of full and part time roles. Some are involved in direct service delivery and others have responsibilities that provide the essential background services. We work hard together to provide the best we can for young people in Doncaster.
We’re a close and happy team and if you want to join us in a job that’s unlike any other you’ll experience, we’d love to hear from you.
All of our current job vacancies in Doncaster are listed below.
If you’d like to come along to one of our Recruitment Info Sessions, please click here to reserve your place.
Current Vacancies (click on the post title for full information):
Accommodation Security Worker
Full time (40 hours guaranteed). £16,200 to £16,900.
Complex Lives Coach
Full time with On Call duties. £20,500.
Keyworker / Coach
Full time. £18,000.
Monitoring and Administration Officer
Full time with On Call duties. £17,800 to £19,600.
Relief Duty Worker / Locum
£7.79 to £8.12 per hour. Hours to suit both parties.
Night Support Worker
£7.79 to £8.12 per hour. Average 35.75 hours per week guaranteed.
Duty Support Worker
40 hours weekly – £7.79 to £8.12 per hour.
- A comprehensive induction to the YMCA, and to your new role.
- Regular training and development opportunities.
- A pension scheme where we’ll match your contribution up to 3% once you’ve successfully concluded your probationary period.
- A confidential telephone counselling service.
- An increasing holiday entitlement during your first few years of employment.