It’s great to work at the YMCA!
If you’re looking for a position within a small team where your contribution matters and no two days are the same, one of our vacancies may be suitable for you.
We have some roles involved in working directly with young people and others providing the essential background services, and we’re looking for people to join our close and happy team.
If you’d like to join us in a job that’s unlike any other you’ll experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- A comprehensive induction to the YMCA, and to your new role.
- Regular training and development opportunities.
- 4 x life cover at no cost to you.
- A generous Westfield Health provision.
- A confidential telephone counselling service.
- Discounts on shops and services.
- An increasing holiday entitlement during your first few years of employment, and, later, the opportunity to buy additional holiday.
To find out more about our Ethos and Values, please click here.
Current Job Vacancies in Doncaster (click on the post title for full information):
Keyworker / Coach
Full time. £20,375 to £20,986 salary.
40 hours weekly. £8.75 to £9.00 per hour.
Relief / Locum Housing Worker
Hours to suit. £8.75 to £9.00 per hour.
Duty Support Worker
Full time. £8.75 to £9.00 per hour.
If you’d like to come along to one of our Recruitment Info Sessions, please click here to reserve your place.