It’s great to work at the YMCA!
If you’re looking for a position within a small team where your contribution matters and no two days are the same, one of our vacancies may be suitable for you.
We have some roles involved in working directly with young people and others providing the essential background services, and we’re looking for people to join our close and happy team.
If you’d like to join us in a job that’s unlike any other you’ll experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Current Job Vacancies in Doncaster (click on the post title for full information).
Charity Facilities Manager
Full time £28,000
£10.80 per hour
Full time £22,464
Full time and part time roles available
£10.40 to £10.82 per hour
Full Time rate – £21,632 to £22,505
Full Time £26,500
Keyworker / Coach
£22,000 Full Time
Youth Support Coach
£23,419.50 salary or pro rata for part time
We also have Kickstart vacancies for young people who are aged 16 to 24 and on Universal Credit. Speak to your job coach or click here for more information.
If you are a local tradesperson / small business and would like to register with us for the ‘as and when’ maintenance and repair work that comes up in our accommodation and other projects, please click here to leave us your details.
- A comprehensive induction to the YMCA, and to your new role.
- Regular training and development opportunities.
- 4 x life cover at no cost to you.
- A generous Westfield Health provision, paid for by us.
- Discounts on shops and services.
- An increasing holiday entitlement during your first few years of employment, and then the opportunity to buy additional holiday.