It’s great to work at the YMCA!
If you’re looking for a position within a small team where your contribution matters and no two days are the same, one of our vacancies may be suitable for you.
We have some roles involved in working directly with young people and others providing the essential background services, and we’re looking for people to join our close and happy team.
If you’d like to join us in a job that’s unlike any other you’ll experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Current Job Vacancies in Doncaster (click on the post title for full information).
£24,480 per annum.
Charity Shop Supervisor
Tuesday to Saturday – 9.30am to 3pm
£10.30 per hour
Housing Quality Administrator (Maternity Cover)
16 hours per week
£10.50 per hour
Relief Housing Worker
Hours as agreed (minimum 8 hours weekly)
£9.62 to £10.40 per hour.
£9.62 to £10.40 per hour
- A comprehensive induction to the YMCA, and to your new role.
- Regular training and development opportunities.
- 4 x life cover at no cost to you.
- A generous Westfield Health provision.
- Discounts on shops and services.
- An increasing holiday entitlement during your first few years of employment, and then the opportunity to buy additional holiday.